All Members AGBC Berlin
Udo von Massenbach
Personal Information | Introduction
Udo A. Freiherr von Massenbach, born January 22,1948 in Oberhausen/Rheinland, Germany.
1967 – 1970 Management Trainee at Messrs. Kloeckner Co. (Chemical Dep.) Duisburg -International Trade & Commerce
1970 – 1975 Studies at Free University Berlin. Majored in International Politics/Trade and Commerce. (Middle East) – Minor in the field of Education and Vocational Training.
1975 Degrees in Economics and Vocational Education (Diplom-Volkswirt, Diplom-Handelslehrer) at Freie Universität Berlin (Free University Berlin)
1976 – 1979 Designed and implemented Apprenticeship- and Vocational Training Programmes on behalf of the Government of Berlin
1978 State Examination as Studienassessor
1980 – 1981 Director. Professional Development Programmes. Institute for Trade and Commerce
1982 – 1985 Director Commercial Vocational Education at BSR Berlin
1986 – 1995 Special Adviser for Trade, Commerce, Organization and Applied Computer-Software (Computer-Software (SAP R/2).)
1995 – 2000 Director of Long-term Planning Group for Waste Disposal Management / Project with World-Bank, Washington, DC. and partners in Washington D.C. & Maryland, regarding military compounds in former GDR (German Democratic Republic – i.e. East Germany)
2007 – 2022 President American German Business Club Berlin e.V.
Seit 03.2022 Member of Advisory Board AGBC-Berlin, chairman.
Since 2001 Publishing:
- Adviser – Writer – Publisher – Motivator
- Editor-in-chief: ‘Massenbach-Letter. NEWS’ – est. 2002
Memberships and Activities:
- American German Business Club Berlin e.V. (Co-Founder 1995)
- German Atlantic Society / Deutsche Atlantische Gesellschaft
- The Heritage Foundation
- Clausewitz Gesellschaft / Clausewitz Society
- German Matt Lamb Society (Honorary Member)
- Konrad-Adenauer Foundation ( Friends)
- “Partner School/Economy Berlin” (PSW Berlin) (Auditor)
- Former Secretary General Liberal International Germany.
- Co-founder of Berlin-American Reporter ‘B-A-R’. Privately published journal recording events prior to and immediately following opening of Berlin-Wall.
- Co-organiser of “Post-Wall World” Seminars and Events at Texas A&M, and U.S. Military Academies at West Point and Annapolis (Presentation of the Berlin Wall).