11 February 2019 at 6.30 pm: Annual Reception 2019. The American German Business Club Berlin e.V. invites friends & members.
Begin at 6.30 pm, Venue: Restaurant "Der Thüringer", Mohrenstr. 64, 10117 Berlin.
-> If you like to attend: Please register under President@AGBC-Berlin.de in due time / asap. <-
Special guest: "Give Something Back to Berlin"
About: From it’s official launch in 2013 GSBTB’s overall goal has been to make newcomers active contributors in their cities, creating strong networks for participation and inclusion. We empower people to make the most out of their voice, energy and interests, not as some kind of ”last step” in the integration process but as the guiding light in an often challenging process.
P.S. Here are some other cool people who joined us to learn from our work 2015-2019:
– The King and Queen of Sweden, during their first state visit to Germany in 17 years
– US ambassador to the UN Samantha Power and delegation from the American embassy
– German Minister of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth Katarina Barley (now the Federal Minister of Justice and Consumer Protection)
– The first lady of Japan and delegation from the Japanese embassy
– The Canadian Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Ahmed Hussen
– The German state secretary for Migration and Integration, Aydan Özoguz
– The Swedish Minister of Culture and Democracy, Alice Bah Kunke
– The Swedish Minister for Gender Equality, Åsa Regnér
– The Educational Minister of Dubai, Dr Abdullah Al Karam
– The German state secretary for Federal Affairs, Sawsan Chebli
– A delegation working directly under the Mayor of Seoul in South Korea
– A delegation from Canada’s Leaders’ Roundtable on Immigration
– The Mayor of Neukölln, Franziska Giffey (now the Minister of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth)
- et al.