Inspiring young entrepreneurs of tomorrow
American German Business Club e.V.
establishes and reinforces relationships between America and Germany
ABOUT US – The
American-German Business Club Berlin
(AGBC Berlin e.V.) was established as a professional business club in 1995 dedicated to building strong relationships between American and German business communities.
The AGBC-Berlin was founded in 1995 to establish, reinforce and expand contacts between the American and German world. Its commitment covers the business world, politics and media, competitions for young school students, literature and social events.
The AGBC -Berlin e.V. is proud to be a partner of the U.S. Embassy in Germany.
When you are a member of AGBC-Berlin, you are provided networking possibilities among entrepreneurs, managers, and self-employed business owners of almost every economical sector.
When joining the AGBC-Berlin you will be able to:
- Develop new business contacts and business partnerships
- Gain access to decision makers and key influencers in Germany’s capital city Berlin (business, political, philanthropic and academic communities)
- Utililize our online platform to promote your organization through our Business Directory, special events, advertising and sponsorship
- Receive regular invitations to interesting AGBC-Berlin and partner events
- Receive complementary and discounted admission to club events
- Receive discounted products and services from associated club businesses
and much more…
The goals and aim of the club
are to maintain the friendship and intensify contacts between the Berlin economy and the U.S.
- Youth poet laureate Amanda Gorman’s inaugural poemJanuary 22, 2021/
The goals and aim of the club are to maintain the friendship and intensify
contacts between the Berlin economy and the U.S.