Speaker News: Beasley, Condon, Cousin, Heinrich, Müller, Shapiro & von Braun attend the
World Food Convention 2021
June 24, 2021
2:00 PM-8:00 PM
We are six weeks away from the international virtual
World Food Convention on June 24th 2021,
which brings together leading minds from science, politics, business, NGOs and civil society to discuss the questions around the topic: “Science for the society – How to secure food in a sustainable way”.
|Register now for free and be part of the leading global summit on world food security:|
A selection of this year’s speakers:
- DAVID BEASLEY, Executive Director of the United Nations World Food Programme
- LIAM CONDON, Member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG and President of the Crop Science Division
- ERTHARIN COUSIN, Ambassador, Visiting Scholar at the Center on Food Security and Environment at Stanford University
- CHRISTOPH HEINRICH, Director of the Conservation Department at WWF Germany
- DR GERD MÜLLER, Federal Minister for Economic Cooperation and Development
- DR HOWARD-YANA SHAPIRO, Distinguish Senior Fellow, Resilient Landscapes Principal, Double Helix Consulting Retired Chief Agricultural Officer at Mars Owner at Double Helix Racing
- PROF DR JOACHIM VON BRAUN, Economist, Director of the Center for Development Research (ZEF)
|During the World Food Convention we will talk about the future of sustainable food, food security for a growing population, have a closer look at the Farm to Fork strategy within the European Green Deal and we will deal with the significance of gene editing in relation to sustainable plant cultivation and animal breeding. Have a look online on our preliminary program.|
|During our convention you will have the opportunity to get in touch with other participants at our breakout sessions.|
Should you need any further assistance or have questions regarding the convention, please contact the World Food Convention Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank our lead partner the Bayer AG for the kind support of the event.
Publishing Director Political Communication
Verlag Der Tagesspiegel